AMANTANI are in the process of implementation to obtain certification in GOOD FAIR TRADE PRACTICES so it is very important to diffuse the conceptas well as the criteria which with dedication the company has developed.
"Fair Trade is a trading partnership, based on dialogue, transparency and respect, that seeks greater equity in international trade. It contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions and securing the rights of marginalized producers and workers, especially in the South. Fair Trade Organizations, backed by consumers, are actively involved in supporting producers, awareness raising and in campaigning for changes in the rules and practice of conventional international trade. "
1.-Creating opportunities for economically disadvantaged producers and producing economically disadvantaged.
2. - Transparency and accountability
3.-fair business relations
4. - Payment of a fair price
5. - Compliance with labor standards and labor exploitation
6. - Commitment to gender equality, non-discrimination and freedom of association
7. - Working conditions and health practices
9.-Promotion of Fair Trade
10. - Respect for the Environment